Dr Monika Kula
Joint Laboratory of Enzymatic Biotechnology and Catalysis
Department of Developmental Biology
(+48) 12 4251833 wew./ext. 219
- Janeczko A.
- Biesaga-Kościelniak J.
- Dziurka M.
- Filek M.
- Hura K.
- Jurczyk B.
- Kula M.
- Oklestkova J.
- Novak O.
- Rudolphi-Skórska E.
- Skoczowski A.
- Biochemical and physicochemical background of mammalian androgen activity in winter wheat exposed to low temperature.
- Journal of Plant Growth Regulation 37: 199-219.
- Moravcová S.
- Tůma J.
- Dučaiová Z.K.
- Waligórski P.
- Kula M.
- Saja D.
- Słomka A.
- Bąba W.
- Libik-Konieczny M.
- Influence of salicylic acid pretreatment on seeds germination and some defence mechanisms of Zea mays plants under copper stress.
- Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 122: 19-30.
- Kula M.
- Kalaji H.M.
- Skoczowski A.
- Culture density influence on the photosynthetic efficiency of microalgae growing under different spectral compositions of light.
- Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology 167: 290-298.
Biostrateg2/298241/10/NCBIR/2016 (akronim CROPTECH),
Optimization of industrial bioethanol production technology from maize grain. task no. 5: Development of wet corn maize ozonation technology
2016 – 2017 postgraduate studies at the Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology -
2010 – 2015 International Doctoral Studies in Natural Sciences at the Polish Academy of Sciences in Cracow
Doctor degree in biology, specialization: plant physiology
Title of thesis: “Effect of spectral composition of light on the photosynthesis, the metabolic activity and chemical composition of biomass in selected species of algae.”
2010 – 2012 postgraduate studies - The way to commercialization of life sciences research
2011 postgraduate studies at the University of Agriculture im. H. Kołłątaja w Krakowie -
The use of biomass for energy purposes
2009 – 2010 postgraduate studies - Waste and hazardous substances
2004 – 2008 master's degree from the Jagiellonian University
Department of chemistry, faculty of environmental protection,
Completed title: master of environmental biology
effect of the spectral composition of light on algal cultures
photosynthesis and photomorphogenesis in algae
the algae's metabolic response on mycotoxins, herbicides, heavy metals and municipal wastewater
- algae culture in bioreactors
- calorimetric analysis (isothermal calorimetry)
- fluorimetric analysis: measuring the activity of photosystem II
- spectrofluorymetry analysis
- spectrophotometric analysis
- spectrometry analysis of FT-Raman
- extraction of fatty acids
- optical and fluorescence microscopy
PARTICIPATION IN GRANTS
2016: "Effect of silicon in the medium on the efficiency of the photosynthetic apparatus, the metabolic activity
and growth of green algae Chlorella vulgaris and Scenedesmus armatus".
Project MNiSW for Young Scientists
2010 – 2013: "The development of physiological and technical assumptions for the production of algae for energy purposes".
Project MNiSW nr N N313 705940 - executor of the physiological
MEMBERSHIP AND FUNCTIONS
International Society on Biological Calorimetry - od 2012
The Organizing Committe for the XX Conference of the International Society for Biological Calorimetry (XX ISBC 2018) – “Biological Calorimetry: past, present and future”
Laureate of the doctoral scholarship: “Doctus - Malopolska scholarship fund for graduate students" (grant funded by the European Social Fund, the state budget and the budget of the Malopolska Region, as part of the Human Capital Operational Program 2007 – 2013)